Re: [LAU] ffplay and alsa buffers

From: Chris Caudle <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 05 2015 - 18:46:31 EEST

On Mon, October 5, 2015 8:59 am, Peter P. wrote:
> My dropouts seem unrelated to network issues, as they happen on ethernet
> as well as on wireless lan connections.

There were systems where just the presence of a wireless lan driver loaded
caused problems, even when not using the wireless connection. The only
solution for those systems was to completely unload the wireless lan
driver (see man pages for rmmod if you are not familiar with it already).

--
Chris Caudle