Re: [LAU] The totally useless debate about purported 'natural' tunings [WAS]: Re: "droning" project: 249-257

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 05 2015 - 19:58:58 EEST

On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 12:47:26 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2015-10-01 at 12:16 +0200, Set Hallstrom wrote:
> > Everything inside the universe, is in "harmony with the universe".

> There is absolutely no harmony in reality.

It would depend at which level. You mention war is more consistent
with the universe. All right.

> Eckankar and Buddhism for example claim to know the phonetic sound of
> a very special initially cosmic sound, unfortunately they use
> different phonetic sounds.

There's also Hinduism and all the mantras. And taoists.

> Refugees escaped from unharmonious situations.

But matter remains tangible.

> Electric power needs a difference of potentials.

This is all right. Without vibration (of atoms) and pulsation, the
universe would be static. And we do not know what a static universe
would be, if it would exist at all.

> Despite of human ethics and/or emotions, chaos, inhomogeneity seems to
> be what the universe is based on.
>
> War likely is more "consistent with the universe", than peace is.

There is always a duality of forces, that is certain.

Sound does play an important role. This said, I listen and I make
music. I do not live in a state that bans music and only allows
"sanctified" music.

How about a .wav file recreating ADN ? This is put to ridicule easily
if it wasn't for the work of professor Montagnier, one of the
co-discoverers of AIDS, who picked up the work from prof. Benveniste.
With all his prizes and merits and the Nobel prize, Montaigner's carrer
is done. No need to look for trouble. And especially not picking such
a research that demonstrated that a .wav file can generate ADN in
water, tested with a police ADN tester. Experiment was simple. To
have some ADN in water, then to dilute it to extremely tiny
proportions. Then resonate a wave through the water and record it.
Send it to a university in Italy where they will play it back to
ordinary water. Test the resulting water for ADN. Tests positive.
Why risk a carrer and fame on that ? Montaigner is still at it, in
2014 at the Unesco scientific convention.

Does it have to do with "the universe" ? Don't know. But there's more
to sound in "relation" to the world we live in. IMHO, keeping an open
mind is Good.

Cheers.