[LAU] Audacity, Jack, input ports

From: worik <root@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 20 2015 - 05:56:04 EEST

I am using audacity with Jack and a PreSonus AudioBox.

The presonus needs output from audacity (PortAudio) sent to input ports
7,8 to get to the headphones.

Every time Audacity plays (not just at startup) it connects to ports 1,2.

Is there a way to tell Audacity, PortAudio or Jack to allways connect
Audacity to ports 7,8?

Failing that is there some aplication I can use to reconfigure the PreSonus?

cheers
Worik

--
Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
                  root@email-addr-hidden 021-1680650, (03) 4821804