Re: [LAU] muse registration fails

From: Brett McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2015 - 01:58:29 EEST

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 6:46 PM, Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
wrote:

> I find it amusing that Menno's email is classified by Gmail as spam:
>
> *Why is this message in Spam?* It has a from address in yahoo.com but
> has failed yahoo.com's required tests for authentication.

Gmail does that to a lot of Yahoo mail. Really wreaks havoc on mailing
lists, too :-) My wife uses Yahoo mail and I have to setup a filter on her
address just to make sure it doesn't end up in spam and I don't miss stuff
(only so long that excuse can be used, haha)

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com