Re: [LAU] Migrating from Garage Band to Free Software: Choices?

From: Luigino Bracci <lbracci@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 27 2015 - 07:16:39 EET

GarageBand have a huge bank of instruments, they sound really good and it
is easy to use. Unfortunelly, it is difficult to install the bank of
instruments ("soundfonts") in the open source applications I've tried, and
most of them doesn't hace the quality in Garage Band.

Or maybe I didn't know how to do it.