Re: [LAU] Migrating from Garage Band to Free Software: Choices?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue Oct 27 2015 - 18:05:37 EET

I wrote much more and the reply was in a context related to:

On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 00:46:39 -0430, Luigino Bracci wrote:
>GarageBand have a huge bank of instruments, they sound really good and
>it is easy to use. Unfortunelly, it is difficult to install the bank of
>instruments ("soundfonts") in the open source applications I've tried,
>and most of them doesn't hace the quality in Garage Band.

I tried to explain that we need more information to solve this problem.

What Paul and you wrote has absolutely nothing to do with the question
of the OP and my explanation why even good soundfonts could sound less
good, then bad soundfonts.

Paul's and your emails aren't helpful, both of you completely miss the
problem the OP experiences.