Re: [LAU] Music Made With Linux - From the Vaults

From: F. Silvain <silvain@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 30 2015 - 01:21:13 EET

Hey hey!
Patrick Shirkey, Oct 29 2015:
> Recital by an accomplished organist I had the pleasure to work with recently.
Interesting playing style. At first I thought, the organist wasn't that good, but then I came to the conclusion, that it was an intentional choice to interpret it.

> Produced ENTIRELY with Linux Audio (of course).
I assume the organ is Aeolus? But what's the synth? I'm indecisive about a VA or sample of some sort. and of course I keep waiting for the jazzy harpsichord solo. :)
Amongst your pieces, that I've listened to, I like this the best by far! Thanks for sharing! It's beautiful!

Ta-ta

----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain