[LAU] Perl MIDI::ALSA module

From: Brent Busby <brent@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 07 2015 - 09:05:11 EET

Would anyone on the list happen to be familiar with MIDI::ALSA from
CPAN? There doesn't seem to be much documentation, and the example
programs seem to have everything but the kitchen sink in them. (I can't
separate the bare necessities from the sink and the dishwasher...)

It's a shot in the dark, but if anyone might be able to post a short
"hello world" type code example of how to connect to a port and do sysex
transmit with it, I'd very much appreciate it.

--
 		+	"With the rise of social networking