Re: [LAU] New song: Yassin Philip | Carrier Phone

From: F. Silvain <silvain@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 07 2015 - 23:39:42 EET

Yassin Philip, Dec 7 2015:

> Hi, Happy Listers!
>
> My new song "Carrier Phone <https://youtu.be/yu3eTXVvepo>" is fresh out, live
> now at https://youtu.be/yu3eTXVvepo and even buyable at
> http://manyrecords.com?album=21&song=1 :)
Hey hey Philip,
nice song again! Interesting mix in impressions. That old school disco reminiscence and modern dance music. Only the vocals sound slightly off, not in key, but in production. A little hollow somehow. Vocals always seemed to be the most difficult part in my own experiments though and normally your vocal production sounds good to me. Thanks for sharing! Please keep up the frequency of your output.

Ta-ta

----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain