Re: [LAU] A Project To Upgrade seq24

From: Brent Busby <brent@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 09 2015 - 22:36:22 EET

I wish your project well! I like Seq24 a lot, but the thing that always
made it unusable for me (not on your list):

- Sometimes "loses" note events sent to external Midi hardware. Very
  easy to reproduce, since a loop will obviously play the same sequence
  over and over, yet the phrase doesn't quite reach the device the same
  way on each repeat (notes missing). I don't know if anyone else has
  this problem, but Seq24 is the only sequencer that does this on my
  system. Muse works fine, as does QMidiArp, as does Hydrogen.

If you can fix that lost note events thing for physical Midi devices,
that will make Seq24 useful for me...

--
		+	"With the rise of social networking