Re: [LAU] [seq24-users] A Project To Upgrade seq24

From: oli_kester <oli_kester@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 09 2015 - 23:29:46 EET

Hi Jeremy

Thanks for the support.

Regarding your problem (if I understand it correctly), there is already a fix for this - although it took me ages to find it!

...In fact, one of my tasks in that list is to move this out of a config file, and into the options dialog.

- Open the ".seq24rc" file in your home folder, and go to the [manual-alsa-ports] section (line 184)
- Swap the "0" under that entry for a "1", save and close it
- start up seq24.

Now seq24 should have MIDI connections! Sixteen outputs, found under the "ALSA" tab in QJackQtl. These can be ported to Jack MIDI via the a2jmidid tool :)

Hope this helps.

Best,

Oliver

---- On Wed, 09 Dec 2015 21:13:31 +0000 Jeremy Davis<jeremyhwllc@gmail.com> wrote ----