Re: [LAU] A Project To Upgrade seq24

From: set <public@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 10 2015 - 18:53:29 EET

On 2015-12-09 21:17, oli_kester wrote:
> Hi Seq24 users,
>
> For my final year university project, I am taking on an overhaul of seq24. Below is an excerpt from my project proposal - the list of features I would like to implement -
>
> [quote]
>
>(...)

WOW !!!! Oliver!!!!! I think it's a beautiful and generous way to use
your university time! IMHO, Seq24 is a delicious project that deserve
your motivation and energy. The long feature list you posted made me
bounce on my chair with anticipation!

Looking forward to see your work and possibly to test it, I wish you the
best of luck!

--
Set Sakrecoer