Re: [LAU] is there a sonor for linux project ? and..

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 11 2015 - 18:30:12 EET

Thanks for all this!
I have no distribution as of yet, or not fully. Just the plan to use Debian
squeeze because I have the pieces for that one.
I hope via this users group to get the Linux help locally I have required
for a good five years at least.
Will be using ssh TELNET into the he box from my main computer so I have
speech that will not make me ill.
The Sonar reference was from someone on the lug talk list.
Does not matter, as you have presented what I desire using since I know they
are all command line tools.
Will keep this email to share and again appreciate our wisdom!
Kare