Re: [LAU] [slightly OT] Call for contribution to ACID december 2015

From: set <public@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 13 2015 - 17:25:35 EET

On 2015-12-13 16:13, Louigi Verona wrote:
> I sent one more. This time made it with VB-303
> <http://antonsavov.net/cms/projects/venom-vb-303.html>, but then used
> Qtractor and Carla to add sounds and stuff. When it comes out it is
> called "Eternity".

CANT WAIT!!!!!! :D

This thing is so exciting! I feel like when i was a kid and had those
calendars with small paper windows to open each day!

Today it seems like santa is hangover... but i'm sure something will pop
up any moment!

Here is the RSS for those of you impatient like me :)
http://acid.datapop.se/rss2/

--
Set Sakrecoer