Re: [LAU] [slightly OT] Call for contribution to ACID december 2015

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 18 2015 - 02:24:57 EET

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 13:03:39 +0100
set <public@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

Hi,

> In december, a few net-friends of mine have a tradition: publish a new
> Acid-House track each day, until there are no more tracks to be
> published. Sometimes it has lasted until march...

Which tools are used to establish the repetitive events ? I'm
curious. What kind of sequencer ? What is the typical software
wiring ? I could see maybe Seq24. Would be maybe nice to
sync to an arpeggiator also. Then everything goes in Ardour. Do you
think it is possible to use an Ardour MIDI track for the foundation ?
Maybe copy/paste all along.

Cheers.