Re: [LAU] [slightly OT] Call for contribution to ACID december 2015

From: set <public@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 19 2015 - 01:04:50 EET

On 2015-12-18 19:15, Louigi Verona wrote:
> And Nekobee is very good and has its own character,
> I love it as an instrument.

WORD! I was happy to find out today that calf's monosynth is capable of
exquisite TB-303 emulation! The parameters go beyond what is possible
what a 303, so it's easy to "cross the boundaries" so to speak, and end
up with something that truly sounds like "fake" TB-303. But by
establishing my own sweetspot-frame, i've achieved very good results
according to my personal acid standards. PHASEX is another candidate.
although here, the parameters waaaaaay beyond the TB-303. It's
interesting to see how too many options can be limiting, when ones idea
of the goal is very clear.... :)

--
Set Sakrecoer