Re: [LAU] A Project To Upgrade seq24

From: oli_kester <oli_kester@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 19 2015 - 17:34:30 EET

Hi Louigi

That list is just rough ideas, jotted down whenever something held me back when making music. Some of the ideas are a little hazy for me too! I plan to go through and break each down in detail in a few weeks. In the meantime though, feel free to ask me any questions about specific features and I'll have a go at explaining what I mean.

The midi ports thing is a no brainier for me - one of the first things I plan to sort! I agree with you on the single window debate, but don't want to change the program too much that people don't stick with it :)

Thanks,

Oliver

---- On Wed, 09 Dec 2015 21:17:49 +0000 Louigi Verona<louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden> wrote ----