Re: [LAU] now online: video recording of Louigi Verona @ Open Source Audio Meeting Cologne in November 2015

From: Hanspeter Portner <dev@email-addr-hidden-music-kontrollers.ch>
Date: Sun Dec 20 2015 - 11:54:05 EET

On 14.12.2015 21:55, Nils Gey wrote:
> Dear Linux Audio User list,
>

> here is a video recording, split in three parts, of Louigi Verona giving
> an invited talk at the Open Source Audio Meeting Cologne in November
> 2015 (which is organized by me, that's why I'm posting this).
>
> On Electronic Music (Part 1/3)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKw6AupjUMM
>
> Unsorted Demonstrations (Part 2/3)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63EI-oxsSgQ
>
> On Hobbyist Software (Part 3/3)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlaBuFfkQdM

Concerning video editors:

I really feel the pain of the speaker. I have been on the search of a
usable (read: stable) one for long, too. After a lot of frustrations, I
finally ended up with Blender [1] (yes, it is also a video editor, and a
fine one, too). It has not been mentioned by anybody in the after-talk
discussions, so i figured I'll mention it here.

And a great thing about it is that it supports JACK transport, e.g. you
can synchronize it to your favorite DAW.

> I hope you enjoy this and I would be happy to see some thumbs ups and
> nice comments here or in the youtube section.

Thanks for the recordings!

[1] https://www.blender.org/