Re: [LAU] A Project To Upgrade seq24 / [OT] the true meaning of education

From: oli_kester <oli_kester@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 20 2015 - 20:38:08 EET

Hey Set

Thank you! I got tired of spending hours on things during my education that are just throwaway afterwards. Strongly believe that academia is far too much about constant testing, and should be more based on learning through doing. Wanted to use my time constructively and "give something back" :)

Now I just have to deliver... Feeling the pressure, but glad I chose this and the support is great!

Cheers,

Oliver