Re: [LAU] Alternative FluidSynth GUI?

From: sevkeifert <sevkeifert+list@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2015 - 16:46:10 EET

Sorry for the late reply to this thread. I couldn't find anything that
worked for me either, so I just wrote an alternate GUI for fluidsynth. If
it's useful, I posted the code at github (see screenshots):

    https://github.com/sevkeifert/fluidsynth-gui

I tested it on xubuntu 14.04, though in theory it should work on Windows and
Mac as well. It's just a Python/wx app. Also, it uses fluidsynth's socket
API (over port 9800) so you can run fluidsynth separately from the GUI if
you want.