Re: [LAU] which lau distro is more commandline friendly?

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 22 2015 - 04:54:51 EET

You wrote:

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015, jonetsu@email-addr-hidden wrote:

> Do you have any special needs ?
You bet, someone in the city of Toronto who understands Linux enough to
assist with configuration.
I raised my other special needs when i asked a grand while back about
outfitting a computer for Linux music work.
I am choosing the m-audio audiophile 2496 as a result for example.
Looked at a couple of Yamaha keyboards on Sunday, including the Motif fx8.
but without a well built house, one cannot move in the furniture grins.
Kare