Re: [LAU] [slightly OT] Call for contribution to ACID december 2015

From: set <public@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 22 2015 - 13:50:10 EET

On 2015-12-21 00:01, Christopher Arndt wrote:

> You're bringing up several different aspects here:

Thank you for your detailed email, Christopher! It makes perfect sense.
It is difficult to find synthesizers that fits one's ideal. I think
people should use whatever they fancy, however they like, but your reply
made me very eager to try to do something on my own with the existing
offer in LV2 synthesizers. On the subtractive synthesis front, i must
say i'm super in love with phasex <3 I'll try to push this baby beyond
my own limits, and would i get satisfactory results (according to my won
standard, of course) i will share the patch here :)

Yours,

--
Set Sakrecoer