Re: [LAU] which lau distro is more commandline friendly?

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 23 2015 - 02:11:56 EET

I never said such a thing.
I said that no Linux distribution supports the synthesizer I use. I also
said this is 100% unimportant because I have absolute zero interest in
running speech directly from my Linux setup.
what on earth is wrong with that?
  Why is my desire to use a machine as I can such an issue with
people providing ideas I never asked for at all, and who are not going
to be using my computer?
I have a full set of Debian squeeze, after another Debian expert, again
leading with
their limited dictionary, sent me a hard drive with a so called
install...excluding any access to the internet whatsoever, and most of
Debian's function.
Help is terrific when it is on topic of what is requested.
i have never in any way shape fashion or form asked anyone on this list to
facilitate my use of speech directly on a Linux box. not at all never not
once.
I have asked more important for me, general questions about Linux and its
music making aspects, because I feel how I accommodate my *personal
experience* is my job...and no one else living unless I am paying them.
After all I am the only personal occupying this body which means I know
better than others what will or will not contribute to my professional
progress.