[LAU] New dronings release (258-262)

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 26 2015 - 20:37:29 EET

Hey everyone!

For those of you who follow my project all these years this is normal news,
for those of you who don't know, "droning" is a lifelong project to explore
various forms of drone music. Currently the project has 262 tunes released
since April 2011.

If you like ambient from time to time, you might find some of these tunes
to your liking.

The new batch adds tunes 258-262. Although these are just 5 tunes, each of
them required huge amounts of work.

*droning258* is a calm haunting drone, something I enjoy doing from time to
time.

*droning259* is a grand soundscape that took several weeks to produce, with
many challenges, both creative and technical.

*droning260* is one of those borderline sequence-based tunes, which might
seem very close to falling out of the format. Nevertheless I decided to
keep this in the project. I like the thought of having very different tunes
represented.

*droning261* explores this "underwater" feeling that you can find in
several other droning tunes. This one, however, has lots of detail and is
also sequence-based.

*droning262* is a very elaborate soundscape. I tried getting something like
this done in quite a while and am quite happy with the result, although
this is definitely not the last time I venture into this kind of ambient.

Get ogg files here:
http://www.louigiverona.com/?page=projects&s=music&t=droning

If you would like to support the project financially, one of the tunes from
the batch is released on Bandcamp, offering you lossless quality:
https://louigi.bandcamp.com/album/droning259

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.com/