[LAU] mcpdisp 0.0.6 released

From: Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 27 2015 - 05:52:58 EET

Another new release of mcpdisp, a Mackie Control display emulator. This is
meanto to sit on the screen below a DAW or other program that has a
hardware Surface to control it such as the BCF2000 which has no scribble
strips, meters or timecode display to add that functionality.

0.0.6 brings:

  - Added -x and -y command line arguments for window placement.
  - Added a Thru port so only one input needs to connected to daw.
         This helps on DAWs that use a dropdown that only allows connecting
         to one MIDI port.
  - Changed port names to match client name for applications that only
         show the port name to save space.
  - Accept sysex version of time as well (not tested). I don't have a DAW
         that sends the time as a sysex string, but it is in the standard.
  - Fixed a bug where some midi events may be skipped or mutilated. I
         didn't actually see this happen, but it could in theory.

The home page is:
http://www.ovenwerks.net/software/mcpdisp.html

Download on there is just a link to:
https://github.com/ovenwerks/mcpdisp