Re: [LAU] LinuxSampler question

From: Ffanci Silvain <silvain@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 30 2015 - 18:47:11 EET

Ralf Mardorf, Dec 30 2015:

> On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 16:48:07 +0100 (CET), Ffanci Silvain wrote:
>> does a loaded engine in LinuxSampler, which is idle, consume CPU time?
>
> Simply test it by comparing the output of
>
> $ ps aux|head -n1;ps aux|grep -v grep|grep linuxsampler
Thanks Ralf. That was easy.

Additional question: LS appears to instantiate the TriplePara LADSPA plugin VERY often. Is that supposed to happen and can it be stopped? I didn't see a commandline option nor a direct configure option. The obvious solution is to disable LADSPA support as such.

Ta-ta

----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain