Re: [LAU] Fwd: [slightly OT] Call for contribution to ACID december 2015

From: set <public@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 03 2016 - 11:30:33 EET

On 2015-12-22 21:46, John Hammen wrote:
> I put in a few comments, generated HTML is here:
>
> http://bipscript.org/examples/jinglebee/
>
> full source is at the bottom

I thought this would be gibberish to me, but it has been a real eye
opener! How many "wow"'s can i put in one mail? I don't know, but if i
had to sum it with the necessary "thank you"'s, i would probably
overload your mailbox!

Also, Big Thanks to all you guys how submitted a hit, for taking part in
this. 2015 was not the year of ACID or at least, not enough contribution
were submitted to Santa for every day of December... :/ But hey, the
only constant in this universe is change!!! :)

To brighter phutures and 12 delicious month of audio making, i wish
y'all a Happy GNU year!!

--
Set Sakrecoer