[LAU] [OT!] SSL problems - unable to manage some list accounts

From: Ffanci Silvain <silvain@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 02 2016 - 14:09:19 EET

Hey hey everyone,
sorry for the far off-topic, but I thought someone here might be able to help.

For a while now - not sure how long - I've been unable to connect to HTTPS URLs. I've tried all commandline browsers (lynx, links, elinks and w3m). My graphic is currently updated to death (screenreader Orca doesn't work), so I'll stay with the commandline.

System: Debian Squeeze

Attempted solutions:
update-ca-certificats
aptitude upgrade
googling (and hitting lots of articels about generating SSL certificates for your own Apache :-( )

Any help, article or guide would be appreciated. Again sorry for the absolute OT!

Ta-ta

----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain