Re: [LAU] LAC is dead! Long live miniLAC!

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 03 2016 - 23:10:14 EET

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 9:02 PM, Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
wrote:

> I'd like to go along, and don't think I'll have any problems time-wise.
> I'll
> need to investigate travel and accommodation.

+1, perhaps some folks familiar with Berlin ground could advise some places?

A "Travel and Stay" page on the Wiki would be nice, just so the LAC folks
are bundled up for breakfast like usual :)

OpenAV will be doing a workshop on Fabla2, the next-get sampler that its
been working on:
http://frab.linuxaudio.org/index.php/Workshop

Hope to see you all there! Cheers, -Harry

--
http://www.openavproductions.com