Re: [LAU] LAC is dead! Long live miniLAC!

From: <public@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 04 2016 - 01:59:23 EET

On 2016-02-03 21:04, David Runge wrote:
> Hello Linux Audio Community!
>
> This is the announcement you have been waiting for.
[snip]
> We hope to see you at the miniLAC16!

\o/ I will be in job transition, and its difficult to ask for
holidays, as first thing on new job. But i will do my best to
join in. If i come it will probably be as a spectating
high-fiver, assuming there is room for happy interested people.

However, assumptions and maybes left a side, the main purpose
of my interaction here and now is to express my enthusiasm :)

Yours,
Set