[LAU] Yamaha MU90R Tone Generator, FREE

From: Stephen Doonan <stephen.doonan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 07 2016 - 19:39:46 EET

Free giveaway -- Yamaha MU90R tone generator (rackmount)
Preferred recipient -- Linux audio developer or group

Hello all-- I have a Yamaha MU90R one-unit-high rackmount tone generator
(sound module) for giveaway (I may ask the recipient to pay the shipping
cost, however).

This unit is fully functional (unlike the GEM RealPiano Expander I offer in
another discussion thread which has a defective LCD display) and in great
shape.

Thanks to suggestions in the RealPiano Expander thread, I would like to
donate this rackmount unit to a person or group involved in some way with
Linux audio development or promotion, if they think it might be useful.

A search at Google or DuckDuckGo.com (ddg.gg) for "Yamaha MU90R" will yield
many results for images, YouTube videos, manuals, information, etc.

Best wishes,
Steve

---
My SoundCloud music: https://m.soundcloud.com/stephendoonan