Re: [LAU] Luppp anx Vox Tonelab SE pedal

From: fred <f.rech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 07 2016 - 20:37:50 EET

Sorry list to reply before, just try to keep some unity in it!

Thanks for your reply Harry,

maybe you just don't get the very question here, 'cause maybe it was not
clear enough?

The point here is to start record with a pedal, because hands are busy
on a guitar.
Have seen all the Luppp videos on youtube, but can't achieve the "pedal
start record" feature, maybe the right hardware is missing here?
**
Don't see any aggrisiveness init, please, I just try to understand how
to be able to make your nice appli to *just work* :)

Thanks again,
Fred