Re: [LAU] soundcloud social environment

From: set <public@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 12 2016 - 11:47:13 EET

On 2016-02-12 00:57, jonetsu@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> Good at doing something with creativity and honesty is already very
> worthwhile.
>
> So it depends a lot on the person.

I very much reach you in your thoughts here, Jonetsu :)
I forgot to write it was one of the reason a agree with David Santamauro
to "a certain extend".

As an addendum to my previous email; a static music-site involves pretty
much 0 maintenance, and is very easy to migrate or backup, since you
need nothing like php and properly configured databases. Also, yes, the
packaging has importance, but it is still possible to rely on the music
alone. Good music, whatever that maybe to any given person, has
mysterious ways... :)

Yours,

--
Set Sakrecoer