Re: [LAU] Ardour: use case for monitor plug-in ?

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 13 2016 - 01:46:16 EET

On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 18:14:50 -0500
Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 6:10 PM, jonetsu@email-addr-hidden
> <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>

> > http://drc-fir.sourceforge.net/doc/drc.html
> >

> this link contains many other links that can explain any level of
> detail you want for DRC.

Thanks for pointing it out. I first had the impression (impression
only, not actual browsing !) that it went only in how to operate the
software for people who already know what it consists of. But no,
chapter 4 starts with what seems to be a thorough overview of what DRC
is, with,a s you mentioned, many links. Lots of learning there. I'm
glad I asked ! - wait a minute, I found the link ! :))

Cheers.