Re: [LAU] Jconvolver on Raspberry Pi

From: bricolodu <jean.beauve@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 17 2016 - 21:23:30 EET

Hello,

Thank you i saw my mistakes.

However, although I have no more errors, I still have no sound from
squeezelite and from mplayer , I have the feeling it is not passing through
jconvolver.

here are my config files :
*asound.conf :*
*# convert alsa API to jack API*
*# use it with:*
*# % aplay foo.wav*
*# pcm type jack*
*pcm.rawjack {*
* type jack*
* playback_ports {*
* 0 jconvolver:in.L*
* 1 jconvolver:in.R*
* }*
* capture_ports {*
* 0 system:Output_L*
* 1 system:Output_R*
* }*
*}*
*# jackplug*
*pcm.jack {*
* type plug*
* slave { pcm "rawjack" }*
* hint {*
* description "JACK Audio Connection Kit"*
* }*
*}*
*# use following peripherical by defaut with alsa:*
*pcm.!default {*
* type plug*
* slave { pcm "rawjack" }*
*}*

*filter-44100.conf :*
*# Replace by whatever required...*
*#*
*#/cd /root/folve/filter*
*#*
*# in out partition maxsize*
*# ---------------------------------------------------------------*
*/convolver/new 2 2 1024 65536*
*#*
*#*
*# num port name connect to*
*# -----------------------------------------------*
*/input/name 1 in.L*
*/input/name 2 in.R*
*#*
*/output/name 1 out.L*
*/output/name 2 out.R*
*#*
*#*
*# in out gain delay offset length chan file*
*#
--------------------------------------------------------------------------*
*/impulse/read 1 1 0.75 0 0 0 1
 T-Monacor_SPH30X.wav*
*/impulse/read 2 2 0.75 0 0 0 1
 T-Monacor_SPH30X.wav*
*#*

*Procedure :*
1/ start jack2
2/ start jconvolver
3/ start mplayer or squeezelite

mplayer seems to connect to jack directly
I thought I could indicate to connect to jconvolver

*if I run : squeezelite-arm -l *
*I get :*
*Output devices:*
* null - Discard all samples (playback) or
generate zero samples (capture)*
* pulse - PulseAudio Sound Server*
* rawjack*
* jack - JACK Audio Connection Kit*
* default*
* sysdefault:CARD=sndrpihifiberry - snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac, - Default
Audio Device*
* dmix:CARD=sndrpihifiberry,DEV=0 - snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac, - Direct
sample mixing device*
* dsnoop:CARD=sndrpihifiberry,DEV=0 - snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac, - Direct
sample snooping device*
* hw:CARD=sndrpihifiberry,DEV=0 - snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac, - Direct
hardware device without any conversions*
* plughw:CARD=sndrpihifiberry,DEV=0 - snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac, - Hardware
device with all software conversions*

if I try to play music with squeezelite, evrything seems to work but I get
no sound.

Best Regards,
Jean

--