[LAU] Looking for speakers and demonstrations for the "Open Source Audio Meeting Cologne" (monthly community meeting)

From: Nils Gey <ich@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 18 2016 - 17:02:13 EET

Dear developers and users,

the "Open Source Audio Meeting Cologne" takes places monthly since June
2014 in Cologne, Germany.

It is a community meeting: linux and open source audio enthusiasts,
user, musicians and developers connect, share, discuss and help each other.

But the meeting is also a monthly "mini linux audio conference". While
not really a formal conference we have talks and demonstrations each
time that deal with musical, technical or scientific aspects of
everything music and audio with free and open source software and hardware.

Regular attendance is close to 10 people for regular meetings and more
for special meetings, for example when we have invited speakers and
"guest-stars".

I would like any of you to be such an invited star. If you are in the
area (or willing to make a trip) it would be fantastic to have you here
and give us a talk or demonstration about YOUR topic. Be it your music,
your software or anything that you work with or on.

You can answer me in private or publicly, your choice.

If you are interested here is some more condensed information:
 -The time frame for a talk or demo is from 30 minutes to 2 hours for
such an event.
 -Dates for 2016 (all Wednesdays, all 7pm): March 16th, April 20th, Mai
18th, June 15th, July 20th, August 17th, September 21st, October 19th,
November 16th
 -The language can be English or German
 -The place is Heliostrasse 6a, 50825 Cologne Germany and has very good
public transportation nearby and is therefore easy to get to.
 -While we have no money to offer you can get a place to sleep for the
night and food.
 -We provide the option to record your talk on video and upload it (or
simply send it to you, if you prefer)

Website: http://cologne.linuxaudio.org

It would be fantastic to hear from you!

Yours,