Re: [LAU] [LAD] MOD and OpenAV on FLOSS Weekly Interview

From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 23 2016 - 20:43:15 EET

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 10:04:19 +0000
Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just a note that today(Tuesday 23rd) OpenAV Productions[1] and MOD[2]
> will be interviewed by the FLOSS Weekly show.
>
> Live link, 5:30 pm Irish / UK time: https://twit.tv/live
>
> Use this link to figure out what time that is in your time-zone :)
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OpenAV+and+MOD+on+FLOSS+Weekly&iso=20160223T0930&p1=4986&ah=1&am=10
>
> Have a question during the show? Join the #irc room, details at [3]!
>
> Cheers, -Harry
>
> --
>
> [1] http://www.openavproductions.com
> [2] http://moddevices.com
> [3] http://openavproductions.com/floss-weekly-interview-with-mod/

I very nearly missed this, as I only got home at 5:00, and hadn't looked at my
computer before going to work this morning.

Very interesting interview, well done guys, I think you put over all your
points very well. It can't have been easy responding to questions on-the-fly
like that,and maintaining user-level answers rather the an geeky ones!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk