Re: [LAU] Linux VST/VSTi list updated

From: Christopher Arndt <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 09 2016 - 15:31:34 EET

Am 09.03.2016 um 14:19 schrieb Dave Phillips:
> http://linux-sound.org/linux-vst-plugins.html

Wasn't aware of this until now. Great ressource, thanks!

> Please let me know of any needed corrections, deletions, or items I
> should add to the list.

I think you should list each of the third-party plugins available from
DISTRHO on their own with their proper names. When I first looked
through the list, I immediately missed Dexed and OBXD, because I didn't
see them listed under DISTRHO. E.g.

[Dexed](http://asb2m10.github.io/dexed/) A VST plugin synth closely
modelled on the Yamaha DX7

Also, Dexed can be compiled from git directly. Here's an AUR package I
made: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/dexed-vst-git/

Chris