Re: [LAU] Inverse Phase in ALSA POSSIBLE ?

From: bricolodu <jean.beauve@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 10 2016 - 15:24:00 EET

Hello,

I tried with a regular stereo system with two speakers very close together
and got bass, which seems wrong.

Then, i also tried on my project wher I use a TDA1543 as dac and the sound
was not good, like with an echo.
TDA1543 outputs sound to a Differential mono amplifier.

So for the time being I came back to my original setting with mono, one
channel output to one input of the TDA1543 and Single ended output to the
mono amplifier.

/# Send alsa API to jconvolver
pcm.rawjack {
    type jack
    playback_ports {
        0 jconvolver:in.L
# 1 jconvolver:in.R
        }
    capture_ports {
        0 system:Output_L
        1 system:Output_R
        }
}
# jackplug
pcm.jack {
    type plug
    slave { pcm "rawjack" }
    hint {
  description "JACK Audio Connection Kit"
    }
}
# use following peripherical by defaut with alsa:
pcm.!default {
    type plug
    slave { pcm "rawjack" }
    slave.channels 2