Re: [LAU] DFasma 1.4.4 - A tool to analyse and compare audio files in time and frequency

From: Chris Cannam <cannam@email-addr-hidden-day-breakfast.com>
Date: Fri Mar 11 2016 - 12:56:17 EET

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016, at 10:35 AM, Gilles Degottex wrote:
> It is also quite similar to Sonic Visualiser, but I couldn't find a way
> to "stack" waveforms in order to compare them in SV.

For reference: When you open multiple audio files in SV they always come
up in separate panes at first, but you can add a waveform to an existing
pane using Layer -> Add Existing Layer -> choose whichever waveform you
want to add. You can get to this through the menu bar or right-click
menu.

There's no way to make this the default though, and it would be painful
to do it for large numbers of files (I see you have an example with 75
of them). Looks like a nice tool, I'll give it a try!

Chris