Re: [LAU] Linux VST/VSTi list updated (Discovery Pro)

From: Christopher Arndt <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 20 2016 - 23:22:47 EET

Am 20.03.2016 um 21:05 schrieb jonetsu@email-addr-hidden:
> In the list, the Discovery Pro synth. I must say I am not having good
> results with it (demo version).

I just tried to test it, but I can't even get Carla to scan the plugin,
even with processing checks turned off. It just hangs without any error
messages to the console. I was trying to use the 64 bit version on Arch
Linux.

Discovery (no Pro) Demo scans and starts fine, but the context menus are
missing the text.

Same situation with Tracktion as the host: Discovery Pro 64 scan hangs,
Discovery has same display errors.

Chris