[LAU] Music: Little Latin Jazz for Collaboration

From: <stephen.doonan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2016 - 07:25:02 EET

Inspired by the latin-inflected chord progression of
jonetsu@email-addr-hidden here--

https://m.soundcloud.com/nominal6/c2016-03

I composed a brief piano-based latin-jazz piece. It needs percussion
(drumkit, latin percussion, whatever) and has a space for a lead
instrument solo (guitar, sax, whatever), if anyone feels like adding
those collaboratively. I feel that whoever likes the piece enough to
collaborate should feel free to post their version of the file on their
website, SoundCloud, ReverbNation, BandCamp, or wherever.

Link to low-fi SoundCloud streaming MP3

https://soundcloud.com/stephen-c-doonan/latin-jazz-comp-needs-percussion-and-lead

If you click the download link, you'll get a high-res lossless file
(FLAC, 24-bit, 96kHz) to import into Ardour or whatever to add tracks to.

Recorded in Ardour. Space for lead solo, 16 bars, 8 repetitions of
2-chord comp (accompaniment) from 52 seconds in to 1:17

Comments (like "I hate the organ part" or "Not my style") welcome and
improvements considered.

Steve