Re: [LAU] Music: Little Latin Jazz for Collaboration

From: Lucas Zawacki <lfzawacki@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2016 - 18:26:38 EET

Excellent idea and tracks. I'm really short on time, but I'm tempted
to try some guitar soloing over this piano track, maybe a few days
from now :)

I love the idea of collaborating like this, maybe we should set up
some pages on the linuxaudio wiki or topics on linuxmusicians forums
to document these efforts, link to the different takes on the tracks,
explain chords progressions and ideas, etc...

About the track itself, I love your piano playing and style. Sounds
very effortless and has a great flow to it.