[LAU] OPA FM Synthesizer Shield

From: Frederic Meslin <fredericmeslin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 26 2016 - 19:33:16 EET

Hi Everyone.

I am new on this list. My name is Frederic and I am the
developer behind the OPA shield, the FB01 sound editor and
other multi-platform software or hardware audio related
projects.

I am trying to crowd fund the production of the first OPA
batch which is a polyphonic & multitimbral sound module
for Arduino & compatibles.

Here is the Kickstarter link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1304489933/opa-multitimbral-fm-synthesizer-shield-for-arduino

For it, I developed an open-source audio editor, under
MIT licence, which runs natively on Linux and that you
can download here (sources) (it uses Qt and Alsa):

https://github.com/Marzac/OPA-Editor

If you are interested by the project, please spread the world,
only few hours remains. Thank you for your support.

Musically,
Frédéric

Fred's Lab
Skype:            marzacdev
Twitter:          @marzacdev
www:              http://fredslab.net
Unless specified, all work attached including executables, binaries,
sources, graphics, piece of music or sound content is the property of
Frédéric Meslin, please do not distribute it without prior agreement.