[LAU] New extra commands for Midish

From: Ffanci Silvain <silvain@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2016 - 21:03:52 EEST

Hey hey everyone,
just released "FS Midish Extra Commands" version 1.5 with a few bugfixes,
added commands and an HTML user's manual. More to come.
https://freeshell.de/~silvain/software/fs_midish_extra-1.5.tar.bz2

Midish[1] is a commandline based MIDI sequencer with its own shell language
allowing to create some drastic high level commands, if you wish. This set of
commands helps me with my own work and supports my workflow tremendously.
There's more to come, since I go on recording and discover new features and
functions, that I need. You can check the user's manual for more info:
https://freeshell.de/~silvain/fs_midish_extra_manual.html

Enjoy! If you have feedback, don't hesitate. :)
[1] http://www.midish.org

Ta-ta

----
Ffanci