Re: [LAU] A new approach

From: S D <stephen.doonan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2016 - 17:36:51 EEST

On Apr 1, 2016 8:06 AM, "Paul Davis" <paul@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Since our patent has now been granted, I'm able to disclose part of the
reason
> why Ardour sounds much better than any other DAW (and uses less CPU). ...
> undecided bits Heisenbergian dynamics ... unparallelled fidelity ...
processing
> at the quantum level. ... amplifies only specific inaudible subsonic
frequencies ...
> collapse the waveforms, producing unheard of musicality and presence.
> Truly a quantum leap into an unknown world of audio quality.

---
WOW! As high-end audiophiles, who spend tens of thousands of dollars on
speakers and magic cables know, it's always the unheard characteristics
that sound the best.
They know that $5,000 home audio playback system cables can improve upon
the quality of the cheap but entirely serviceable patch cables that were
used in the studio at the time of the original recording. :-)
https://stephendoonan.bandcamp.com
https://m.soundcloud.com/stephen-c-doonan