Re: [LAU] Testing Kepler34 - New Qt GUI for seq24

From: oli_kester <oli_kester@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 18 2016 - 20:53:44 EEST

Thanks Louigi!

I've just had a play at altering this, and it seems very easily done with no adverse affects! For reliability I'm gonna keep working with the old note height while

---- On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 23:26:35 +0000 Louigi Verona &lt;louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden&gt; wrote ----

Looks good, like the screenshots very much.

Is it possible to add a vertical zoom in or just simply increase the height of notes? The very narrow notes of seq24 make it difficult to quickly manipulate notes, especially in live situation on stage.