Re: [LAU] ZynAddSubFX Usability Survey

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Apr 29 2016 - 20:26:47 EEST

>On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
>>On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:37:25 -0400 Paul Davis wrote:
>>>From Apple's
>>
>>I don't use any Apple, nor any Microsoft kit

However, one question of the poll is

"What platform do you use for music production?
GNU/Linux
OSX
Windows
Other Unix-like
Android
Other:"

Musicians tend to be platform-agnostic. You don't use Apple, I don't
use a computer at all, to play my guitar and to record it with a tape
recorder. Apple has got some weak points, but a lot of artists, not
only musicians, take Apple's disadvantages, to come in favour of
several pleasantnesses. Some of those pleasantnesses could be adopted
by Linux apps, without adopting any disadvantage.

Regards,
Ralf