Re: [LAU] ZynAddSubFX Usability Survey

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun May 01 2016 - 15:08:46 EEST

> On 01.05.2016, at 13:07, Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> And it is better to use patches made by people who know what they are doing, then try making your own lame ones, just for the sake that they are "your own".
>
> Which reminds me of this joke:

People of my age as children build childish discrete circuits or NE555 based circuits, when we became older and started making music, we needed usable sounds. However, some people get more usable sounds from a NE555 and a few resistors, than most people on YouTube get when performing with an EMS VCS 3.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp3Og2uR_a8
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_4AF_eRZvGY

It takes some time to learn how to make sounds and how to make music. A lot of people just want to make music and get usable sounds.

Regards,
Ralf