Re: [LAU] #musicmadewitlinux - Chopin Nocturnes

From: Thorsten Wilms <self@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 01 2016 - 22:14:49 EEST

On 01.05.2016 19:12, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> High prAIse from the Maestro himself.
>
> Good art enables a reActIon. Some will be positive, some will be negAtIve.
> No reaction at All Is what we really fear...

I really like how you extend the audio-visual expression of utter
careless irreverent boredom to performance art by posting such a fine
example of hollow smugness.

Stinky waste water or a kick against the shin "enable" a reaction, too,
but are of course not as artful as this.

--
Thorsten Wilms
thorwil's design for free software: